When it comes to employment law, people are your most valuable asset. HR can be time-consuming and complicated in the ever-changing legal landscape and can be difficult to keep on top of for employers and employees. Regulation of the workplace has never been greater and getting it wrong can be costly for both.
Our service covers all areas of employment law, ranging from advice on business re-organisations to Workplace Relations Commission advocacy for businesses operating in diverse sectors.
We provide a highly responsive, practical and commercial service and are committed to offering bespoke services. By working closely with you, we are able to help you deal quickly with difficult employment issues that may arise at any time.
We act for both employers and employees and understanding what ‘the other side’ is likely to be thinking helps us to help you.
Importantly, we enable our clients to establish a structure for dealing in a cost-effective manner with employment matters that affect all businesses in a changing world.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Agency Workers
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Bonus and Commission Payments
- Business Sales and Transfers
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Compromise Agreements and Exit Packages
- Collective Consultation
- Consultancy (Independent Contractor) Agreements
- Collective Consultation and Bargaining
- Contracts of Employment
- Confidential Information
- Data Protection
- Disciplinary Action
- Dismissal Procedures
- Employment Law Training
- Employment Appeals Tribunal Claims
- Equal Pay
- HR Advice and Support Services
- Handbooks, Policies and Procedures
- Maternity, Paternity and Adoption rights
- Outsourcing Agreements
- Performance Management
- Post-termination Restrictions
- Protection of Intellectual Property and Confidential Information
- Recruitment Advice
- Redundancy and Reorganisation
- Secondment Agreements
- Service Agreements for Directors
- Working Time Regulations